1. GPIO introduction
2. LED controlled by GPIO
3. Tact switch and LED controlled by GPIO
4. DIP switch and LED controlled by GPIO
5. 7-segment display controlled by GPIO
6. LCM control
7. PWM control
8. DAC control
9. ADC control
10. Random generator
14. IrDA infrared transceiver
Category: Microcomputer Control Equipment
Tags: CIC-910A PSoC Training Lab, CIC 910A, CIC910A, KandH Indonesia, Sole Agent KandH Indonesia, K&H Inodonesia
Simple, Easy, Fast, and Fun
PSoC (Programmable System on a Chip) is one of the most innovative technologies nowadays. Instead of adopting a traditional MCU with fixed peripherals, or designing a circuit with discrete analog and digital components, the designer can select a single off-the-shelf PSoC on a complete project for mixed-signal applications. Additionally, the unique features of generating the exact peripheral components, programmable interconnect and reuse of on-chip resources not only lowers the cost of materials, but also reduces the design cycle and the inventory risk.
By popular demand of the PSoC training facility in the educational market, CIC-910A is designed to meet enormous needs. The introduced CIC-910A training course focuses on digital / analog system integration specification in order to bridge the gap between these design worlds and to provide a step in educating system architects for realizing mixed-signal SoCs. The training lab helps users to understand PSoC operating theory and PSoC application design flow. With various I/O peripherals and versatile experiments, users are able to learn PSoC programming and hardware implementation in a very efficient way.
1. CIC-910A adopts cypress chip Cy8c27443 (28 pins) powerful harvard architecture processor with following
(1) M8C processor speed up to 24 MHz
(2) Provide 12 analog and 8 digital PSoC blocks
(3) 16K bytes flash program storage with 50,000 erase / write cycles
(4) 256 bytes SRAM data storage
(5) Making the best trade-offs between price and performance
2. Providing various I/Os (keypad, servo motor, LCD display, Infrared transceiver, etc... ) for versatile experiments and
reserving additional pins for self-exercise and advanced designs.
3. The experiments utilize most of the PSoC function blocks for the exercise, giving users opportunity to design analog,
digital or mixed signal applications.
4. I/O components are selected by 8-bit/4-bit jumpers, easy for operating and performing the experiment.
5. Circuit board and PSoC chip is secured in plastic housing preventing damage.