1. Control engineering is an exciting discipline. It offers the most expedite in way to learn system control for
improving production processes. Electronic analog control and simulation have become the cornerstone of technological
K&H provides ACS-1000 for students to observe the testing result of Proportional-Integral-Derivative (PID) controllers
as well as phase-lag and phase-lead controllers.
2. Modularized ACS-1000 is flexible enough to cater to the needs of all level learners to make related experiments.
3. The whole control modules help students to understand control theory and application of hands-on motor control
through our comprehensive and step-by-step teaching curriculums.
4. We also provide PC based data acquisition device as interface to facilitate data storage from computer.
Category: Industrial Control Equipment
Tags: ACS-1000 Analog Control System, ACS1000, ACS 1000, Sole Agent KandH Indonesia, K&H Indonesia
ACS-1000, covered with many technical disciplines, explicates the central significance of Analog Control System. It applies particularly in mechanical and electrical engineering, and as well in production and process technology . It is indispensable to plant and system technology.
In the automation field, important optimization tasks would be quite impossible to be accomplished without closed-loop control technology. In line with its increasing importance, closed-loop control has become an essential subject in professional training and further education for many professions.
In the newly formulated training curriculum, this technology plays an important role covering a number of subjects in syllabuses for training in industry and the crafts.
1. Laplace transform experiment
2. System simulation experiment
3. Steady-state error experiment
4. First-order system experiment
5. Second-order system experiment
6. Transient response specifications experiment
7. Effects of zeros on first-order system experiment
8. Effects of zeros on second-order system experiment
9. Dominant pole of second-order system experiment
10. DC Servo motor characteristics experiment
11. Proportional controller experiment
12. P controller in DC servo motor speed / position control experiment
13. Integral controller experiment
14. I controller in DC servo motor speed / position control experiment
15. Derivative controller experiment
16. D controller in DC servo motor speed / position control experiment
17. Proportional-Integral (PI) controller experiment
18. PI controller in DC servo motor speed / position control experiment
19. Proportional-Derivative (PD) controller experiment
20. PD controller in DC servo motor speed / position control experiment
21. PID controller experiment (1) Ziegler-nichols method (1)
22. PID controller experiment (2) Ziegler-nichols method (2)
23. PID controller experiment (3) Position control
24. PID controller experiment (4) Speed control
25. Closed loop DC servo motor speed / position control with PID controller experiment
26. Inner-loop feedback control experiment
27. Phase lead compensators experiment (1) Root locus technique
28. Phase lead compensators experiment (2) Frequency domain design
29. Phase lag compensators experiment (1) Root locus technique
30. Phase lag compensators experiment (2) Frequency domain design
31. Phase lead-lag compensators experiment (1) Root locus technique
32. Phase lead-lag compensators experiment (2) Root locus technique
33. Phase lead-lag compensators experiment (3) Frequency domain design
34. Pole-zero cancellation experiment
35. State feedback pole assignment experiment