The GigaOhm 1 kV is a portable hand-held battery powered test instrument intended for testing of safety measures on mains installations.
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 280 x 70 x 80 mm
- Mass: 410 g
Brand : Metrel
Category :Singlefunction testers (Smartec family)
- Three different test voltages (250, 500 and 1000 V) provide the tests required for all installations encountered.
- Extremely wide range of measured insulation resistance (up to 2 GW) enables periodic analysis of changes in insulation material.
- Automatic discharge of the equipment under test after completion of the test.
- 200 mA measurement with automatic polarity change.
- Automatic compensation of test leads (up to 5 W) eliminates lead resistance.
- Continuous low current resistance measurement for testing of electrical motors, inductive windings, transformers, etc.
RMS Voltage and Frequency
- Warnings are given if hazardous voltages are detected.
- Auto power-off.