Advanced, multifunctional digital measuring instrument for low voltage electrical installation safety testing in accordance with IEC / EN 61557. Best selling installation tester in Europe!
- Electrical power and consumption measurement,
- current and voltage harmonics measurement,
- phase angle,
- contact voltage measure-ments,
- under wall installation tracing,
- fuses locating,
- clamp current measurement up to 200 A,
- leakage current measurement from 0.2 mA trms onwards,
- low resistance continuous measurement.
PC SW EuroLink LITE software package compatible with MS Windows operation systems is a field proven tool for evaluation of test results on a personal computer.
PC SW EuroLink PRO version enables fast and efficient creation of a complete test protocol including visual inspection report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 265 x 110 x 185 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 2.1 kg.
Optional: 110 V version for reduced low voltage supply system.