The MI 3110 EurotestIM is a perfect tool for testing permanent Integrated or mobile IT Earthing Systems with Low Voltage Electrical Installation’s Power Supply from Generator or Transformer.
- Safety and functionality on IT installations in industry, in hospitals;
- Marines and ships;
- Mines, other special locations;
- Connection of portable power generators;
- Construction sites and Road maintenance;
- Fire fighting mobile equipment, generators and pumps;
- Military vehicles and generators;
- SAT and radio / TV broadcasting mobile equipment;
- Police vehicles and generators;
- Safety and functionality on IT installations on the airports, concert halls, fair locations with generators;
- Adjustment and calibrations of IMD devices.
- IEC/EN 61010 -1
- EMC IEC/EN 61326
- IEC/EN 61557
- Parts 1 to 7 and 10: Equipment for testing, measuring and monitoring of protective measures
- Part 8: Insulation monitoring devices for IT systems
- Part 9: Equipment for insulation fault location for IT systems
- IEC/EN 60364 - 4 - 41/42/43, Protection for safety
- IEC/EN 60364-6, Verification, testing and reporting
- IEC/EN 60364-7, Requirements for special installations or locations
- IEC / EN 60364-7-717, Mobile and transportable units
- IEC 60364-7-710, Medical locations and associated areas
- IEC 61892-6, Mobile and fixed offshore units - Electrical installations, Installation
- IEC 60364-7-711, Electrical installations in exhibitions, shows, stands, and fun fairs
- IEC 60364-7-708, Electrical installations in marinas and pleasure crafts.
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 1.1 kg.