MI 3100 s EurotestEASI is a fast, accurate and easy to use multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a basic set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. Besides, the MI 3100 s EurotestEASI enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing and earth resistance measurement. EurotestEASI is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg