MI 3100 SE EurotestEASI is a fast, accurate and easy to use multifunctional measuring instrument which performs a complete set of installation safety tests according to IEC/EN 61557. Besides, the MI 3100 SE EurotestEASI enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing and earth resistance measurement. EurotestEASI is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software (included in the standard set) to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
- Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via BT dongle.
- PC SW EuroLink PRO for downloading of test results and report creation.
- EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg