MI 3102H BT EurotestXE 2,5 kV is a multifunctional measuring instrument which apart from all the necessary functions for complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 performs insulation resistance measurement with the test voltage up to 2,5 kV (measuring range is up to 20 G?) and enables diagnostic test by PI and DAR indexes calculation. Besides, the MI 3102H BT EurotestXE 2,5 kV enables on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement. EurotestXE 2,5 kV is equipped with integrated characteristics of fuses and RCDs for PASS / FAIL evaluation of test results. All the results can be quickly saved and referenced on the instrument and then downloaded via the EuroLink PRO software (included in the standard set) to the computer for evaluation and report generation after testing.
- Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe).
- Wide range of insulation test voltages from 100 V to 2500 V, readings up to 20 G?.
- Insulation diagnostics: Polarisation Index (PI) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) calculation.
- Power measurements and harmonics analysis.
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Bluetooth communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW EuroLink PRO for downloading of test results and report creation.
- EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg