EurotestAT is automated robust and lightweight electrical installation tester. Experts from the field, maintenance people, inspectors and specialists help us ascend and descend the slopes with design and efficiency. The designing concepts of practicality and easiness of use reflect in the new feature named AUTO SEQUENCE ®, which the EurotestAT is based on.
AUTO SEQUENCE ® - Enhanced test performance, patented by Metrel – one programmable procedure with several Single Tests in sequence.
- Clearly visible information on big 320x240 dots matrix display with backlight.
- Locator function enables tracing fuses, lines and faults. Precise inductive mode.
- Date and time, related to each saved result.
- Permanent mounted Insulation Monitoring Devices on IT systems testing. With the ISFL (First Fault Leakage Current) check.
- On-line voltage monitor shows voltage levels for L-L, L-N and L-PE during the measurement.
- Fast, reliable and accurate Loop L-PE resistance measurement without RCD tripping.
- Built-in Fuse characteristics database for quick evaluation of measuring results at LINE/LOOP impedance testing.
- Field-proven Earth resistance measuring method which eliminates stray earth currents during the measurement.
- TN/TT/IT Earthing System support.
- Multi-functional schuko Plug commander for faster execution of a measuring sequence.
- Built-in internal memory with professionally organized structure with up to 2000 locations.
- QUERTY keypad for creating names in installation's structure.
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.