The fifth generation of Metrel’s multifunction ele. installation testers brought know-how in the testing procedures to reality. Because of the need to be efficient, faster and competitive but still responsible and concentrated on safety, all the technical content and innovations under AUTO SEQUENCE ®, rotate around taking care about testing procedures itself.
AUTO SEQUENCE ® - Enhanced test performance, patented by Metrel – one programmable procedure with several Single Tests in sequence.
- Clearly visible information on big 320x240 dots matrix display with backlight,
- Locator function enables tracing fuses, lines and faults. Precise inductive mode,
- Date and time, connected to each saved result,
- Permanent mounted Insulation Monitoring Devices on IT systems testing. With check of the ISFL (First Fault Leakage Current),
- On-line voltage monitor shows voltage levels for L-L, L-N and L-PE during the measurement,
- Fast and reliable accurate Loop L-PE resistance measurement without RCD tripping,
- Built-in Fuse characteristics database for quick evaluation of measuring results at LINE/LOOP impedance testing,
- Field proven Earth resistance measuring method which eliminates stray earth currents during the measurement. TN/TT/IT Earthing System support,
- Multi-functional schuko Plug commander for faster execution of a measuring sequence,
- QUERTY keypad built-in for creating names in installation's structure,
- Built-in internal memory with professional organized structure with up to 2000 locations,
- PC SW Eurolink is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report,
- Rechargeable battery pack with a charger is included in a standard set.
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.