MI 3152 EurotestXC is an instrument from the new generation of Metrel’s multifunctional measuring instruments. The already well known functions like complete installation safety testing according to IEC/EN 61557 and AUTO SEQUENCE testing of TN, TT and IT earthing systems are managed by a completely new user interface based on large colour touch screen display. A wide range of functions is included: from on-line voltage monitoring, phase sequence testing, earth resistance measurement, illuminance measurement and TRMS current measurement up to RCD tests, line and loop impedance tests, earth resistance measurements as well as ISFL measurements and the IMD tests.
- Predefined mini AUTOSEQUENCEs:
- Auto TT (U, Zln, Zs, Uc);
- Auto TN/RCD (U, Zln, Zs, Rpe);
- Auto TN (U, Zln, Zlpe, Rpe);
- Auto IT (U, Zln, Isc, Isfl, IMD).
- Built-in help screens for referencing on site.
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance result.
- Monitoring of all 3 voltages in real-time.
- Automatic polarity reversal on continuity test.
- Automated RCD testing procedure.
- Built-in charger and rechargeable batteries as standard accessory.
- BT communication with PC, Android tablets and smart phones via built-in BT.
- PC SW Metrel ES Manager for creation of test structures and uploading, downloading of test results and report creation.
- EuroLink Android APP, data management tool (option).
The Metrel Electrical Safety Manager is a common application for management of wide palette of Metrel’s electrical safety testers, portable appliance testers, machine testers and industrial safety testers. This application has a unified user interface with the new generation of Metrel’s instruments - same view same meaning. It enables the pretreatment for the measurements, viewing and editing of the measurement results and generation of professional reports. Depending on the instrument model or type the user can create AUTOSEQUENCEs, custom tests or single tests. They can be integrated into the custom created test structures and then uploaded into the measurement instrument.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.