MI 3108 EurotestPV is a combined photovoltaic tester and electrical installations safety tester. It enables complete testing of electrical installations according to EN 61557 standards and in addition performs all necessary tests required on single-phase photovoltaic (PV) installations. This includes all of the tests as required by EN 62446, but also includes I - U characteristic, Calculation of STC values and power measurements on Inverter’s DC and AC sides. The unit is designed for the demanding working conditions (up to 1000 V, with 15 A DC). To greatly improve user safety the MI 3108 EurotestPV comes with the PV Safety Probe which ensures safe disconnection every time.
- Calculation of STC values;
- Efficiency calculations;
- Graphical representation of module’s I - U curve;
- 2 voltage & 2 current channels for simultaneous AC & DC parameters measurements;
- Optional PV Remote Unit for simultaneous measurements of solar irradiation and temperature of PV module.
- Automated RCD testing procedure;
- Support for B type RCD;
- Earth resistance measurement;
- Built-in fuse tables for automatic evaluation of the line / loop impedance results;
- Online monitoring of all 3 voltages;
- Scope function;
- Loop impedance test without tripping the RCD;
- 1-phase power and energy measurements (including harmonics up to 11th).
PC SW EuroLink PRO is a strong creating tool of professional Visual Inspection Report and Testing Result Report.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 230 x 103 x 115 mm.
Mass (without accessories): 1.3 kg.