The 8000 series digital multimeter represent another breakthrough in measurement technology, leaping ahead of older multimeter design using the latest in components and multi processor digital design.
The heart of any precision instrument is its analogue design, and with the experience and knowledge gained by Transmille since 1997 with the design of multiproduct calibrators all of this knowledge has been implemented in the 8000 series.
By bringing together the latest technology in both analogue and digital design, Transmille have significantly reduced the parts count and complexity of precision multimeters, achieving unrivaled performance and functionality at a breakthrough price/performance ratio to meet the requirements of modern day laboratories.
- 4ppm accuracy, 8.5 digit resolution
- AC/DC votlage to 1000V
- AC/DC current to 30A
- Resistance measurement from 1 Ohm to 1T Ohm, at measurement voltages up to 300V
- Unique electrometer functionality for low noise high resistance and low current measurement
- 2, 3 and 4 wire PRT measurement functionality with ITS90 and Callendar van dusen linearisation
- Rear panel input terminals
- Advanced ratio functions such as adjusted value and absolute ratio
- Simultaneous temperature and resistance display for confirming PRT probes
- Thermocouple measurements with display to C, F and K
- Dedicated pressure module interface (Option)