The 9041 provides 25 ppm high accuracy calibration covering a wide workload of instruments. The 9000 series is ideal for the laboratory or as a solution for on-site work.
The 9000 series is designed for use within Industrial environments; including off-shore, aerospace and military applications. The rugged enclosure with integrated castors and retractable handle lends itself to transportation to and from sites.
These class leading solutions provide the unique concept of add-on internal and external calibration adapters combined with built-in measurement capabilities can dramatically extend the range of instruments that can be calibrated
- 25ppm accuracy
- AC/DC Voltage to 1000V
- AC/DC Current to 30A
- Resistance measurement from 0Ohms to 1GOhm
- Capacitance measurement from 1nF to 10uF
- Frequency measurement from 1Hz to 10MHz
- Pulse width/Duty Cycle 10 to 90%
- Black Body Source Temperature Module (Option)
- Dry Block Temperature Calibration Module (Option)