The 1000 series is set to transform the world of calibration - a completely new design utilises the latest in cutting edge digital and analogue electronics, combined with the latest manufacturing techniques to create the worlds first ultra portable full function calibrator.
Transmille have applied their expertise in designing bench and transportable calibrators to create a new generation of multifunction calibrators that offer true portability and at a price that ensures rapid return on investment.
Providing an alternative to traditional multiproduct calibrators, the 1000B is a low cost calibrator with all the functions required for 3.5 and 4.5 digit multimeters at a breakthrough price. Equally at use on site and in the laboratory, the 1000B weighs under 9.5kg and at a small form factor is ideal for integration into test benches or ATE systems. A rackmounting kit is available for integration into 19" rack environments.
Although portable and lightweight, the 1000A provides all the capabilities you would expect from a traditional full sized calibrator. With outputs to 1000V and 10A without the need for external accessories, the 1000A allows you to calibrate a wider workload faster than ever before.
- AC/DC Voltage output to 1000V
- AC/DC current to 10A (500A using EA002 coil)
- Resistance to 100 MOhms
- Capacitance output
- Thermocouple Simulation
- PRT/RTD Simulation
- Pressure Measurement (Option)
- Process Control Measurement (mV/mA/Ohms) (Option)
- Insulation Tester Calibration - (Insulation Resistance output and Test Voltage Measurement) (Option)
- Continuity Resistance Output (Option)
- Full compatibility with ProCal software with a convenient panel mounted USB connection
Height : 257mm
Width : 432mm
Depth : 180mm
Weight : 9.5kg