The fast one-handed tool for mA loop checks in Ex zones
The 707Ex is an intrinsically safe loop calibrator for use in explosion endangered areas. The Fluke 707Ex is certified in accordance with the ATEX directive (Ex II 2 G Ex ia IIC T4) in Zones 1 and 2.
- Large display and simple, quick-click push rotary button for easy one-handed operation
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy, interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure
- Push button with 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks
- 0-100% "span check" for fast confirmation of zero and span
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests
- Internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM
- Measures Vdc to 28 V
- Single 9 V battery that is easily changed
- 0-20 mA or 4-20 mA default start up modes
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 µA resolution
- HART® compatible resistance is connected in series with the loop supply for compatibility with HART communicators